Show off your products! Be a part of
The Official Marine Product Source Guide & Show Directory
The Show Program Features:
* Alphabetical list of Exhibitors
* Site Plan of the show’s six sites
* Listing of Superyachts on Display
* Listing of new and Brokerage vessels on display
* Cross-Reference section full of products & services.
* Reviews and Previews the new Superyachts.
* Over 60,000 distributed free on-site from the show entrances.
* The Show Directory has an unlimited shelf life.
* Make your company stand out.
* Identify your company’s location in your ad and drive customers to your display!
* Different shapes and sizes of ads are available.
“It’s a great ‘take-home’ piece used throughout the entire year! It’s a Marine Phone book.”.
Download the Advertising Rate Card
SHOWMANAGEMENT.COM ONLINE MEDIA KIT
Marketing and advertising through an event offers a great way to reach new customers and get them interested in your products. With 5 shows in one location, ShowManagement.com is an ideal vehicle for advertisers as it provides exposure to a very targeted market of yacht builders, brokers, buyers and boating enthusiasts from around the world seeking information on our events and products on display.
Take advantage of the various opportunities and placements or combine the different advertising units to create a powerful advertising campaign that will get you noticed.
Download our Online Media Kit for Opportunities and Rates
BOAT SHOW NEWSLETTER ADVERTISING
Advertise in our Boat Show Newsletter featuring the most up to date information on upcoming shows, new vessels and products being displayed and other relevant information to the boating industry.
Published sixteen times yearly, the newsletter is emailed to our highly targeted list of enthusiasts worldwide including people who have bought tickets at the shows, registered on our website, or subscribed to our newsletter.
Download Newsletter Advertising Opportunities and Rates
For more information contact: Julie Zub
(954) 764-7642 ext 240
2011 SHOW DATES
The 2011 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is scheduled for October 27 - 31, 2011. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the 2010 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.