Q: Q: What are the show hours?
Thur. Oct 28, 10am - 7pm Q: I am coming to the Show from out-of-town. How can I make travel arrangements, including hotel accommodations and rental car reservations?Q: Parking Rates at NORTHPORT PARKING GARAGE RATES
Fri. Oct 29, 10am - 7pm
Sat. OCT 30, 10am - 7pm
Sun. Oct 31, 10am - 7pm
Mon. Nov 1, 10am - 5pm
PORT EVERGLADES Q: How much is admission
NORTHPORT PARKING GARAGE RATES
0 Minutes – 1 Hour = $3.00
1 Hour – 5 Hours = $6.00
Each Addition Hour = $1.00
Up to 7 hours (or part thereof)
7 Hours – 9 Hours = $10.00
9 Hours – 11 Hours $12.00
11 Hours – 12 Hours $13.00
Maximum Daily Rate = $15.00
Lost Ticket= $15.00 (minimum)
Oversize Vehicles = $8 / 1-5 hrs. Up to $19/day
(Vehicles over 40ft cannot be accommodated in the garage)
• Rates are per entry, based on each 24-hour period.
• Northport Parking Garage accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Amex
and Travelers Checks.
• Rates are subject to change.
• The Ft. Lauderdale – Broward County Convention Center is connected via 2
glass enclosed skywalks from the parking garage.
• Disabled parking spaces are available near the elevators on each level.
There is no charge to park handicap vehicles if the following apply:
1. The visitor must have a Florida toll decal
2. or the vehicle must have a mechanical chair lift
3. or the vehicle must have hand controls
Prime Time Preview (Thurs. 10/28) - $32.00Q: I am coming to the Show from out-of-town. Is there a rental car agency that has good Boat Show rates?
General Admission (Adults) - $18.00
Children, ages 6-15 - $5.00
Children under 6 - Free
2-Day Ticket at the show - $34.00
Tickets available from the box offices at any of the show's six sites
2- Day Tickets Online - $32.00
($2 Discount and NO service fee for E-Tickets)
Q: How do I find the right luxury yacht for me?
Enterprise Rental has special boat show rates. Click here:
And Use Customer# 41W0132, PIN# BOA.
A: Contact a licensed yacht broker or dealer, they specialize in finding the right new yacht for you and they have an extensive network of listings should you be interested in a used yacht.Q: Can I bring my Pet? Even if he/she fits in my bag?
No. Please leave all pets at home. We allow Service Animals or other licensed, working dogs.Q: Will a ticket get me in the show all days?
No. Admission is valid for one day only. We do sell a “Two-Day” pass which enables you to enjoy the show on two separate days. The “Two-Day Pass” is only good for Friday through Monday and not valid on Opening Day.Q: Where can I get a map of the show sites?
There is a map of the show site within the Official Boat Show Program or you can download it in advance of your visit by going to the Site Plans Section of this websiteQ: Do I have to pay admission each time I go to a show site?
No. Once you turn in your ticket, you are given a wristband which allows you to access all the show sites that same day. Q: What fees are associated with loans
Investigate closing costs and other loan-related fees. These can include, but aren't limited to, processing and underwriting fees, appraisal fees, the cost of a credit report, tax service fee, application fee, and others. Q: Can I test drive a boat at the Show?
No. All in-water displays are locked in place as a precaution. You can however make arrangements at the show with the manufacturer/dealer to test drive models at some other time once the show has concluded.Q: Can I bring food or beverages into the show?
NoQ: What security measures should I be prepared for when coming to the Show?
All bags and purses will be checked at show entrances. Weapons are not permitted at any show site.Q: If I buy a used yacht, who is responsible for paying the yacht broker?
For those going to the Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center, you will have to pass a Broward Sheriff’s Office check-point before entering the facility. The facility is located within the Port Everglades so some different rules apply. To expedite this process, please make sure to have photo identification ready and you are not carrying a weapon. This is a Broward Sheriff’s Office policy.
Similar to real estate, the seller will pay all yacht broker commissions. This can vary though. It's best that you address that up front with the dealer or broker.Q: Is there anything else to buy besides boats?
Yes. There is much more to the Boat Show than just the boats. There's apparel, electronics, fishing and diving equipment, jewelry, hats and caps, sunglasses, destinations/real estate, artwork, magazines, multi-media, safety equipment, boating accessories, engines, generators, and more. Even if you don't own a boat, you can still go on a shopping spree.Q: Can I bring my bicycle, skateboard, scooter or rollerblades?
No. We do not permit any such items on show site.Q: I have some tickets placed for me at Will Call. Where can I pick them up?
There are two Will Call pick-up locations:Q: Where can I find parking?
• Broward County Convention Center – Show Office (inside Lobby)
• Bahia Mar Yachting Center – Will Call Booth outside main entrance on A1A and the Water Transportation Dock entrance.
Tickets should be held under your last name, or the name of the exhibiting company leaving tickets for you.
Prior to coming to the show, we highly recommend contacting the company representative leaving Will Call tickets for you to find out which Will Call pick-up location your tickets will be at, and what name to ask them for.
Parking facilities on the Show’s Official Transportation Network are listed below. If you are interested in Valet Parking you can Purchase your ticket on this website
Q: Can I buy a boat at the Show?
Get Water Taxi Parking Information here
Holiday Park/ War Memorial Auditorium (no in-out privileges) Purchase parking online
- Broward County Convention Center garage (no in-out privileges)
- Downtown Riverfront (no in-out privileges
- Parking is also available at these nearby City of Fort Lauderdale parking lots and garages.
- Oceanside Lot – north of Las Olas Blvd
- E. Clay Shaw Lot – under the 17th Street Causeway Bridg
- “R” Lot – on A1A and Sebastia
- City Park Garage – next to the Main Library in Downtown
There will be “Special Event” rates in effect. For City parking lot/garage locations and rates. For more information contact Customer Service at (954) 828-3700.
There are private parking lots that charge high premiums ($100 or more) during the Show. They are not official show parking venues or are affiliated with the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show® in any way.
Absolutely!Q: Can I get aboard any boat?
In general, most boats at the show can be boarded, with the exception of the superyachts and megayachts. In some cases, you may have to go through a qualifying process to get on board a boat, in others, you can just take your shoes off and go. Access is granted at the discretion of the exhibiting manufacturer/dealerQ: Do I need to make an appointment in advance to visit a manufacturer or dealer?
Yes, but not necessarily. The advantage of the Boat Show is that there will be plenty of representatives and dealers on site ready to start negotiations with you at the Show. Visitors who purchase tickets from our website are then sent a short survey in which your answers help us to match you with a dealer or manufacturer that has something to offer that matches your needs.Q: Why do I need a survey done before I buy a used boat?
A professional survey is essential for all used boat sales, and most lenders require one. These surveys can uncover information about the boat’s condition that you may not have known. Getting a professional survey before you buy could save you thousands of dollars down the road. It’s better to be safe than sorry.Q: Where is the Boat Show?
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show® has five distinct show venues in the heart of the city:Q: Where can I buy a ticket?
Intercoastal Waterway North (on A1A from Seabreeze Blvd. north to Las Olas Blvd.)
• Bahia Mar Yachting Center: 801 Seabreeze Boulevard, 33316
• Hall of Fame Marina: 1 Hall of Fame Drive, 33316
• Las Olas Marina: 240 E. Las Olas Circle, 33316
Intercoastal Waterway South (on 17th Street Causeway from Eisenhower Blvd.
• Grtr. Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Conv. Center: 1950 Eisenhower Blvd., 33316
• Fort Lauderdale Hilton: 1881 SE 17th Street, 33316
• The Sails Marina 2150 SE 17th Street,Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316
• Pier 66 Marina, 2301 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
(1) The best place to purchase a ticket is from our website at www.showmanagement.comQ: Is the Show handicap accessible?
(2) On site at the show, you can purchase a ticket at the box offices at Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Las Olas Marina, the Broward County Convention Center and off show site at Las Olas Riverfront where you would catch a ride on the free Riverboats.
All entrances into the show are accessible for people with disabilities. However, we can not guarantee access aboard some of the vessels.Q: What is Prime Time Review?
Marine professionals, boating enthusiasts and members of the media can be among the first to visit the show during Prime Time Preview, Thursday, from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Q: What kinds of boats are at each location?
During Prime Time Preview attendees have the exclusive opportunity to visit, shop, and broker mega-deals at the show, before it opens to the general public on Friday
Q: Is the whole show outdoors?
Generally speaking, boats at the show are exhibited as follows:
- Bahia Mar Yachting Center: Express Cruisers, Trawlers, Sportfishing Boats, Brokerage Boats, Superyachts, Motoryachts, Sports Yachts, Sailing Yachts, Family Cruisers, Small Motoryachts, Runabouts, High Performance Boats, Inflatables/Tenders
- Hall of Fame Marina: Brokerage Motoryachts, Trawlers, Superyachts, High Performance Boats, Brokerage Boats
- Convention Center: Boats Under 40 feet: Fishing Boats, Flats Boats, Trailerable Boats, Outboards
- Las Olas Marina: Catamarans, Charter Yachts, Brokerage Boats, Megayachts
- Sails Marina: A small but elite selection of Superyachts
- Pier 66 Marina: A great selection of pre-owned motoryachts will be displayed at the totally rebuilt Pier 66 Marina
No. There is the air-conditioned Broward County Convention Center, and the Bahia Mar Yachting Club location also features seven air-conditioned tents full of marine products, electronics, yacht builders and designers, engine makers, and more. Q: How do I get to the various show sites?
However, all boats at all show sites (except for Broward County Convention Center) are on display outside, either on land or in water.
Q: Can I get aboard a superyacht or megayacht?
Our Official Transportation Network connects all six sites to get you around the show. The Network consists of:
Shuttle Buses: FREE Color-coded routes between all six show sites, War Memorial Auditorium parking and Downtown Riverfront parking.
WATER TAXI: The Water Taxi goes to all the venues. Click for more information
Shuttle buses and water shuttle run one hour prior to opening, and one hour after closing.
For more information see Parking and Transportation
Access to superyachts and most megyachts is not open to the general public. Boarding these yachts is usually by private invitation only, with arrangements made directly between brokers representing potential clients and the yacht owner. This generally means that the broker would like to speak to you at length before you board the vessel and that these types of vessels are shown to one person/group at a time.Q: How long will it take to process my loan?
The most sophisticated marine lenders can process loan applications from within a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the complexity of the loan. In many cases, a customer can be notified of the results within a matter of hours. Your marine dealer/broker can help facilitate a quick loan decision through their relationships with various lenders. Also, you may call most lenders directly or go to their Internet sites for additional information.Q: How much can I expect to pay for marine insurance?
Cost for marine insurance depends on several factors, like your boating experience, current navigational equipment, where your yacht will be used, the value of your yacht and whether you will be living aboard or cruising offshore.