Q: How much is admission
A: Prime Time Preview (Thurs. 10/28) - $32.00
General Admission (Adults) - $18.00
Children, ages 6-15 - $5.00
Children under 6 - Free
2-Day Ticket at the show - $34.00
Tickets available from the box offices at any of the show's six sites
2- Day Tickets Online - $32.00
($2 Discount and NO service fee for E-Tickets)
Q: Can I bring my Pet? Even if he/she fits in my bag?
A: No. Please leave all pets at home. We allow Service Animals or other licensed, working dogs.
Q: Where is the Boat Show?
A: The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show® has five distinct show venues in the heart of the city:
Intercoastal Waterway North (on A1A from Seabreeze Blvd. north to Las Olas Blvd.)
• Bahia Mar Yachting Center: 801 Seabreeze Boulevard, 33316
• Hall of Fame Marina: 1 Hall of Fame Drive, 33316
• Las Olas Marina: 240 E. Las Olas Circle, 33316
Intercoastal Waterway South (on 17th Street Causeway from Eisenhower Blvd.
• Grtr. Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Conv. Center: 1950 Eisenhower Blvd., 33316
• Fort Lauderdale Hilton: 1881 SE 17th Street, 33316
Q: Where can I buy a ticket?
A: (1) The best place to purchase a ticket is from our website. Tickets are automatically discounted by $2 when purchased from www.showmanagement.com
(2) On site at the show, you can purchase a ticket at the box offices at Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Las Olas Marina, the Broward County Convention Center and off show site at Las Olas Riverfront where you would catch a ride on the free Riverboats.
Q: Will a ticket get me in the show all days?
A: No. Admission is valid for one day only. We do sell a “Two-Day” pass which enables you to enjoy the show on two separate days. The “Two-Day Pass” is only good for Friday through Monday and not valid on Opening Day.
Q: Do I have to pay admission each time I go to a show site?
A: No. Once you turn in your ticket, you are given a wristband which allows you to access all the show sites that same day.
Q: Is the whole show outdoors?
A: No. There is the air-conditioned Broward County Convention Center, and the Bahia Mar Yachting Club location also features seven air-conditioned tents full of marine products, electronics, yacht builders and designers, engine makers, and more.
However, all boats at all show sites (except for Broward County Convention Center) are on display outside, either on land or in water.
Q: Can I bring my bicycle, skateboard, scooter or rollerblades?
A: No. We do not permit any such items on show site.
Q: Is the Show handicap accessible?
A: All entrances into the show are accessible for people with disabilities. However, we can not guarantee access aboard some of the vessels.