Intercoastal Waterway North (on A1A from Seabreeze Blvd. north to Las Olas Blvd.)
• Bahia Mar Yachting Center: 801 Seabreeze Boulevard, 33316
• Hall of Fame Marina: 1 Hall of Fame Drive, 33316
• Las Olas Marina: 240 E. Las Olas Circle, 33316
Intercoastal Waterway South (on 17th Street Causeway from Eisenhower Blvd.
• Grtr. Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Conv. Center: 1950 Eisenhower Blvd., 33316
• Fort Lauderdale Hilton: 1881 SE 17th Street, 33316
• The Sails Marina 2150 SE 17th Street,Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316
• Pier 66 Marina, 2301 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Q:Where can I buy a ticket?
(1) The best place to purchase a ticket is from our website at www.showmanagement.comQ:Is the Show handicap accessible?
(2) On site at the show, you can purchase a ticket at the box offices at Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Las Olas Marina, the Broward County Convention Center and off show site at Las Olas Riverfront where you would catch a ride on the free Riverboats.
All entrances into the show are accessible for people with disabilities. However, we can not guarantee access aboard some of the vessels.Q:What is Prime Time Review?
Marine professionals, boating enthusiasts and members of the media can be among the first to visit the show during Prime Time Preview, Thursday, from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Q:Where can I buy a VIP packages
During Prime Time Preview attendees have the exclusive opportunity to visit, shop, and broker mega-deals at the show, before it opens to the general public on Friday
Q:What kinds of boats are at each location?
Official partner QuintEvents has VIP Boat Show Experiences Packages . VIP Boat Show Experiences now offers SINGLE-DAY
and 3-DAY ACCESS
available only Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the show
Q:Is the whole show outdoors?
Generally speaking, boats at the show are exhibited as follows:
- Bahia Mar Yachting Center: Express Cruisers, Trawlers, Sportfishing Boats, Brokerage Boats, Superyachts, Motoryachts, Sports Yachts, Sailing Yachts, Family Cruisers, Small Motoryachts, Runabouts, High Performance Boats, Inflatables/Tenders
- Hall of Fame Marina: Brokerage Motoryachts, Trawlers, Superyachts, High Performance Boats, Brokerage Boats
- Convention Center: Boats Under 40 feet: Fishing Boats, Flats Boats, Trailerable Boats, Outboards
- Las Olas Marina: Catamarans, Charter Yachts, Brokerage Boats, Megayachts
- Sails Marina: A small but elite selection of Superyachts
- Pier 66 Marina: A great selection of pre-owned motoryachts will be displayed at the totally rebuilt Pier 66 Marina
No. There is the air-conditioned Broward County Convention Center, and the Bahia Mar Yachting Club location also features seven air-conditioned tents full of marine products, electronics, yacht builders and designers, engine makers, and more. Q:How do I get to the various show sites?
However, all boats at all show sites (except for Broward County Convention Center) are on display outside, either on land or in water.
Q:Can I get aboard a superyacht or megayacht?
Our Official Transportation Network connects all six sites to get you around the show. The Network consists of:
Shuttle Buses: FREE Color-coded routes between all six show sites, War Memorial Auditorium parking and Downtown Riverfront parking.
WATER TAXI: The Water Taxi goes to all the venues. Click for more information
Shuttle buses and water shuttle run one hour prior to opening, and one hour after closing.
For more information see Parking and Transportation
Access to superyachts and most megyachts is not open to the general public. Boarding these yachts is usually by private invitation only, with arrangements made directly between brokers representing potential clients and the yacht owner. This generally means that the broker would like to speak to you at length before you board the vessel and that these types of vessels are shown to one person/group at a time.Q:What should I look for in a lender?
When selecting a lender, make sure the company specializes in boat loans. For example, when buying a used boat, lenders need to understand related laws such as mechanic's liens and possessory interest. Without this expertise, you could end up having to pay for retroactive yard fees and mechanic’s charges.Q:How long will it take to process my loan?
The most sophisticated marine lenders can process loan applications from within a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the complexity of the loan. In many cases, a customer can be notified of the results within a matter of hours. Your marine dealer/broker can help facilitate a quick loan decision through their relationships with various lenders. Also, you may call most lenders directly or go to their Internet sites for additional information.Q:How much can I expect to pay for marine insurance?
Cost for marine insurance depends on several factors, like your boating experience, current navigational equipment, where your yacht will be used, the value of your yacht and whether you will be living aboard or cruising offshore.