The Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach, Miami’s premier in-water yacht show, is set for February 13-17 and will attract thousands of people from around the world to a spectacular display of yachts and marine products, directly across Collins Avenue from the legendary Fontainebleau and Eden Roc hotels in the heart of Miami Beach. Show inventory, which includes more than 500 new and brokerage yachts and a wide array of the latest marine technology and accessories, is valued at more than $1 billion. In addition to the remarkable display of yachts, the free show offers floating cocktail barges and live musical entertainment. Covering more than 1.2 million square feet of space the show spans more than a mile-long strip of the Indian Creek Waterway from 41st Street to 52nd Street.
New to this year’s show is Superyacht Miami for yachts over 47 meters in length, located at the Miami Beach Marina. While there will be more than 60 yachts over 100’ at the Yacht & Brokerage Show on Collins Avenue, the new show location was added to accommodate yachts too large for the Indian Creek Waterway. The Miami Beach Marina accommodates superyachts up to 250 feet and is located at 300 Alton Road, adjacent to Government Cut, with no fixed bridges and plenty of deep water. Luxury transportation will be provided between the marina and the Yacht & Brokerage Show on Collins Avenue through associated yacht brokerages.
Attendees will have many parking choices connected by a convenient, fast and reliable motor coach system. The free motor coach service will begin at 9 a.m., one hour prior to the start the show, and run until 9 p.m., two hours after the show's closing. Motor coaches will transport attendees from the show's many designated parking locations to drop off and pick up locations at the center, north and south ends of the show along Collins Avenue.
The Yacht & Brokerage Show also offers free shuttle service to and from two of the Miami International Boat Show sites: the Miami Beach Convention Center and Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center. Shuttle service to both locations begins at 9 a.m. and concludes at 9 p.m. daily. While the Miami International Boat Show’s convention center location closes at 7 p.m. daily, the Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center location closes daily at 6 p.m. The last bus from the Yacht & Brokerage Show to the Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center leaves Collins Avenue at 5 p.m., and the last bus from Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center to the Yacht & Brokerage Show leaves at 7 p.m.
Signage will help direct show attendees to the parking and free shuttle bus locations, which include:
- 42nd Street & Royal Palm Avenue – daily maximum rate of $8 at Royal Palm Garage (City Garage #6). Also accessible via Sheridan Street. Shuttle service to 46th Street & Collins Avenue.
- 43rd Street & Collins Avenue – daily maximum rate of $20. This parking location is situated directly across from the show and does not offer shuttle service.
- 46th Street & Collins Avenue – limited parking available at City of Miami Beach lot. Daily maximum rate of $20. This parking location is situated directly across from the show and does not offer shuttle service.
- 53rd Street & Collins Avenue – limited parking available at City of Miami Beach lot. Daily maximum rate of $20. This parking location is situated two blocks from the show and does not offer shuttle service.
- 64th Street & Collins Avenue - maximum daily rate of $20 at Allison Park. The shuttle's pick up/drop off location is on the east side of Collins Avenue between 63rd and 64th streets. Shuttle service to/from parking lot and 46th Street and Collins Avenue.
- 67th Street & Collins Avenue – $30 flat-fee for parking in Deauville Hotel garage from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. $50 flat-fee for overnight parking at the Deauville Hotel. The shuttle's pick up/drop off location is in front of the Deauville Hotel on Collins Avenue. Shuttle service to/from parking garage and 46th Street and Collins Avenue.
- 72nd Street and Collins Avenue – daily maximum rate of $20 at City of Miami Beach lot. The shuttle's pick up/drop off location is on 72nd Street. Shuttle service to/from parking lot and 46th Street and Collins Ave.
- Valet parking will be available for $50 on the east side of Collins Avenue in front of the city parking lot at the 4600 block. When ready to leave the show, attendees may call 15 minutes in advance and their car will be ready and waiting.
BOAT SHOW SCHEDULE:
Thursday, Feb. 13 10am - 7pm
Friday, Feb. 14 10am - 7pm
Saturday, Feb. 15 10am - 7pm
Sunday, Feb. 16 10am - 7pm
Monday, Feb. 17 10am - 5pm
FREE to the public
About the Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach:
The Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach is managed, produced and co-owned by Show Management and co-owned and sponsored by the Florida Yacht Brokers Association (FYBA). The show is sponsored by Simrad, Goslings Rum, Monte Carlo Vodka, Budweiser, BoatShowHotels.com, Smallwood’s Yachtwear, Yachts International Magazine, Palm Harbor Marina, Zeelander and CruiserPort. For more information, call (954) 764-7642 or (800) 940-7642, or visit ShowManagement.com. Like the Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach on Facebook at facebook.com/MiamiBeachYachtandBrokerageShow, follow the show on Twitter at twitter.com/boatshowupdates and tune into Boat Show TV at youtube.com/showmanagement.
To make travel arrangements, contact the show's official travel partner, BoatShowHotels.com,
at (866) 877-3083 or visit http://www.showmanagement.com/miami_boat_show/event/lodging/