STUART, FL: United Yacht Sales, the largest independently owned yacht brokerage in the country, will be attending the Palm Beach International Boat Show March 20-23rd. United Yacht Sales will be featuring a multitude of yachts and boats for sale catering to every yacht buyers’ wants and needs.
United Yacht Sales will be exhibiting the following boats at the show;
• New 52’ Continental.
• New 33’ Oceanmaster. A center console for the die-hard fisherman. The new Ocean Master 336 provides a unique combination of seaworthiness, safety and rugged construction that has made Ocean Master famous. She is designed for long offshore runs and no-compromise fishing. Her large cockpit and 360-degree fishability are hallmarks of Ocean Master center consoles.
• 40’ Knowles 1986/2011. FINE LINES is a custom 40’ Billy Knowles cold-molded express sportfish. This yacht has just completed an extensive 2 year open-checkbook refit by a team of the finest craftsman including new engines, gears, electronic controls, hydraulics, tower, electronics, refrigeration, teak, paint and bottom fairing.
• 44’ Huckins 2009. FREEDOM’s classic styling and all-weather air-conditioned helm station fit her owner's needs perfectly. The owners called on interior designer Michael Demanes to work with Huckins on FREEDOM’s interior decor. The look, inspired by a classic antique sailing yacht design, features granite, teak and holly soles, and raised-panel, satin-finished mahogany joinery.
• 35’ Predator 2003. On The Rocks is a prime example of the elegance and functionality serious anglers’ demand. She embodies the structural stability and design characteristics of a production boat and still achieves similar performance numbers and aesthetic values found in customs boats. This 35ft express is small enough for a single owner to operate and yet is still a large enough platform for a tournament crew to work the pit. On The Rocks is rigged and ready for South Florida Tournament fishing.
• 45’ Cabo 2000. CABO Yachts need no introduction as they build the finest production boat available. Overbuilt with the finest materials and meticulous attention to detail are CABO trademarks. MAD DOG has low hour 800 horsepower Caterpillar diesels.
About United Yacht Sales: United Yacht is comprised of over one hundred (110+) brokers with a highly visible market presence in sixteen (16) states plus Canada. The firm has over one thousand (1000) listings and closes over four hundred (400) transactions annually valued over approximately $80,000,000.