The 55th Annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show® Offers Convenient Transportation and Parking Options. New park and ride location at Las Olas Riverside Hotel
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (October 17, 2014) - The 2014 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show®, which takes place at seven locations from Oct. 30 through Nov. 3, offers many convenient transportation and parking arrangements designed to make attending the show convenient from all directions and easy to navigate.
The boat show's extensive transportation network includes bus shuttles, water taxis and riverboats with convenient pick up and drop off locations, as well as dedicated parking lots.
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show takes place at the Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Hall of Fame Marina, Las Olas Municipal Marina, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, Pier 66 Marina, Sails Marina and Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center.
• Sails Marina on the southeast corner of the 17th Street Causeway Bridge at Harbourview Drive. It offers convenient shuttle service to other show locations. Parking is $20 per day.
• The Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward CountyConvention Center parking garage, plus a spill-over lot with more than 400 spots, offers convenient shuttle service to other show locations. Parking fees apply.
• The War Memorial Auditorium, in Holiday Park at the intersection of Sunrise Boulevard and Federal Highway, offers parking for $7 a day and convenient shuttle service to other show locations. Purchase advanced parking through the show's interactive ticketing system at ShowManagement.com and click on "Ticket Info."
• Galleria Mall, at 2414 E. Sunrise Blvd., offers valet parking service at its main entrance on E. Sunrise Boulevard in front of the Capital Grill restaurant. Valet service is $7 per day. From the valet drop-off, walk east to the Gallery One Doubletree Hotel, which is a Water Taxi pick-up and drop-off location for the boat show.The path from the mall to the Water Taxi is marked with signage. A $10 all-day pass grants unlimited one-day use of the show's Water Taxis.
• Plenty of parking is available at the Las Olas Riverfront parking garage located at One River Plaza. Free riverboats run continuously each day of the show from the Las Olas Riverfront docks to the Bahia Mar Yachting Center.
• The Las Olas Marina, located at 2 South New River Drive East, offers valet parking for $55 a day. Purchase advanced parking through the show's interactive ticketing system at ShowManagement.com and click on "Ticket Info."
• The Riverside Hotel parking garage, located at the Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Boulevard, offers convenient shuttle service to the Bahia Mar show location. Parking fees apply.
A network of free shuttles sponsored by TAITRA includes the following routes.
Purple Bus: To/from War Memorial Parking and Las Olas Marina.
Green Bus:To/from Las Olas Marina, Bahia Mar Yachting Center, and the Sails Marina.
Blue Bus: To/from Bahia Mar Yachting Center and the Convention Center.
Yellow Bus: To/from War Memorial Auditorium parking and the Convention Center.
Red Bus: To/from the Las Olas Riverfront and the Convention Center.
Black Bus: To/from Las Olas Boulevard (near the Cheesecake Factory restaurant) and Bahia Mar.
Enjoy a discounted $10 all-day transportation show pass with unlimited usage. The following waterfront locations are pick-up/drop-off points during the show:
• Bahia Mar Yachting Center
• Broward County Convention Center
• Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina
• Pier 66 Marina
• Las Olas Marina
• Double Tree Hotel/Galleria
Ride the free riverboat to/from the Las Olas Riverfront transportation center and the Bahia Mar Yachting Center.
NAVIGATING THE SHOW
Guests will find color-coded directional signage throughout the show, onsite map stands, and experienced, roaming guest services staff, all designed for maximum convenience in navigating the world's largest in-water boat show.
MyBoatShow, the app available on iPhone and Android platforms, provides show maps and locations of exhibitors, manufacturers, product categories and boats by specifications and size. The app, which is available for all Show Management produced boat shows, also provides the show schedule, seminar information, transportation schedules, food and drink locations, restroom locations, and information for emergency services. It also can be used to purchase show tickets and see the latest show news.