Yachts Miami Beach, known in the yachting world as the place to see the biggest boats on display during Miami's annual boat show weekend takes place Feb.11-15 along Collins Avenue across from the legendary Fontainebleau and Eden Roc hotels, a location it has called home for 28 years. The in-water show is free and open to the public.
Getting to the Show
A free shuttle service will be offered every day of the show from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., one hour before the show opens until two hours after the show closes.
Motor coaches will transport attendees from the show's many designated parking locations to drop-off and pick-up locations at the center, north and south ends of the show along Collins Avenue. Signage will help direct show attendees to the parking and free shuttle bus locations.
- Deauville Hotel Garage – Attendees arriving from the north are strongly to encouraged to park at Deauville Hotel garage, located at 67th Street and Collins Avenue, for $30 per day. The pick-up/drop-off location of the show's shuttle service will be in front of the hotel on Collins Avenue.
- 17th Street Garage – Attendees arriving from the south are strongly encouraged to park at 17th Street garage, near the Miami Beach Convention Center at 640 17th Street, for $1 per hour. Shuttle service will be available between the garage and 4600 Collins Avenue.
Other Parking Options
- Valet Parking – Valet parking will be available for $75 on the east side of Collins Avenue in front of the city parking lot at the 4600 block.
Other parking options offer very limited spaces, and prices vary by location. Lots include:
- 46th Street and Collins Avenue – limited parking at City of Miami Beach lot. This parking location is situated directly across from the show and does not offer shuttle service.
- 53rd Street and Collins Avenue – limited parking at City of Miami Beach lot. This parking location is situated two blocks from the show and does not offer shuttle service.
- 64th Street and Collins Avenue – limited parking at Allison Park with shuttle service to/from 46th Street and Collins Avenue. The shuttle's pick-up/drop-off location will be on the east side of Collins Avenue between 63rd and 64th Streets.
Island Gardens Deep Harbour Marina
- 72nd Street and Collins Avenue – limited parking at City of Miami Beach lot with shuttle service to/from 46th Street and Collins Ave. The shuttle's pick-up/drop-off location is on 72nd Street.
Located on Watson Island at 888 MacArthur Causeway in Miami, Island Gardens Deep Harbour marina is a new, secondary Yachts Miami Beach location added this year that will feature 25 super yachts with showings largely by appointment only. Clients and potential clients of yacht brokers will be able to access a complimentary private car to and from Collins Avenue and Watson Island by request only.
Miami International Boat Show
Additionally, Yachts Miami Beach and the Miami International Boat Show will be connected via a complimentary water taxi and bus shuttle route. A water taxi will operate between the Miami International Boat Show's new location on Virginia Key and the Purdy boat ramp at Maurice Gibb Memorial Park, located at the intersection of Purdy Avenue and 18th Street. Yachts Miami Beach will operate a shuttle bus between Maurice Gibb Memorial Park and Collins Avenue at 46th Street. Public parking will not be available at Maurice Gibb Memorial Park.
VIP Parking and Water Tender Service
The show's first-ever VIP package includes onsite valet parking at 4600 Collins Avenue, access to the show's private car service to and from Island Gardens Deep Harbour Marina, scheduled car service to other locations through MiRide - a provider of luxury vehicles and licensed chauffeurs, and water tender service to the show's VIP lounge at The Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach. The VIP package costs $350 a day and includes a personalized concierge service for arranging private yacht tours.
For guests who prefer not to drive, show organizers have partnered with Uber to provide new Uber users with a free ride to and from Yachts Miami Beach, up to $20. To receive the free ride, new users should download the free Uber smartphone app and use promo code "YMB16" when signing up.
About Yachts Miami Beach
Known as Miami Beach’s premier in-water luxury yacht show, Yachts Miami Beach attracts thousands of people from around the world to a spectacular display of yachts and marine products, including more than 500 yachts and a wide array of the latest marine technology and accessories, all valued at more than $1 billion. In addition to the remarkable display of yachts, the show offers floating cocktail lounges, food and live musical entertainment.
Yachts Miami Beach is managed, produced and co-owned by Show Management and co-owned and sponsored by the Florida Yacht Brokers Association (FYBA). For more information, call 954-764-7642 or 800-940-7642, or visit YachtsMiamiBeach.com.
To make travel arrangements, contact the show's official travel partner, BoatShowHotels.com, at 866- 877-3083 or visit BoatShowHotels.com.
Like Yachts Miami Beach on Facebook at Bit.ly/YachtsMiamiBeach, follow the show on Twitter at Twitter.com/BoatShowUpdates, connect with the show on Instagram at Instagram.com/BoatShowPhotos, and tune into Boat Show TV at YouTube.com/ShowManagement. Tag the show with #YachtsMiamiBeach.