The custom Astondoa 52 Fly, 80 GLX and brand new Century 110, the Spanish yacht builder’s 100th anniversary edition, are making an encore from the Yachts Miami Beach show where the trio made waves and sales. The Fairline Squadron 42 and 50 round out the size spectrum of the G Marine showing, providing excellent examples of easy to manage and maintain production boats that are ideal for family fun.
G Marine, the exclusive North, South and Central American dealer for Astondoa, and Florida dealer for Fairline, features yachts catering to different boating lifestyles—cruising, performance or extended yacht vacations. Understanding boaters’ needs and finding them the best yacht is the company’s strength, selling new and brokerage yachts.
As Astondoa celebrates its 100th anniversary, the new, customized 110 Century expands the 80 GLX that debuted at Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. In addition, a 52 Fly shows Astondoa’s flexibility. Each vessel is a total custom design, reflecting the owner’s personality, tastes and yachting lifestyle.
Fairline, fresh off its new management group’s acquisition and successful show in Miami, complements the customized building of Astondoa, with a 60-year heritage of affordable, quality production.
Astondoa 110 Century
A manageable yacht with Megayacht features:
Astondoa 80 GLX
- Upper deck’s “Sky Lounge,” with electric roof is the center of the yacht’s social spectrum.
- An outdoor galley invites dining al fresco with a BBQ grill, bar, dining and seating options.
- Two, 3-seat personal watercraft, stowed beneath the bow sun deck, and an 8-seat Williams jet boat in the garage, await on-water expeditions.
- Spacious crew quarters for six are adjacent to a massive engine room housing two MTU 16V2000M84 engines.
- Spacious main deck with full beam master suite is filled with luxury owner accouterments.
- Below, four more staterooms with en suite heads are luxuriously appointed.
- Interiors by Cristiano Gatto Design were built by Astondoa’s custom, in-house furnishings division to accommodate comfortable, casual, low maintenance atmosphere.
Luxury cruising and sporty performance meld in this express yacht:
Astondoa 52 FLY
- The deep V- fiberglass hull cruises like a powerboat at 25 knots with top speed of 31 knots with fuel-efficient, twin MAN V12-1360 CRM engines.
- The Flybridge’s carbon fiber helm boasts a Garmin glass cockpit, plentiful guest seating and a table to share a light meal under the open sunroof.
- The bow’s canvas Bimini top recesses into a channel hydraulically so guests can enjoy the forward deck at the U-shaped bench and cocktail table, with or without cover.
- A large full beam master suite on the lower deck has walk-in closets and luxurious en suite head; three guest rooms: queen VIP, queen and a twin, all have en-suite heads and creature comforts.
- The aft teak deck features U-shaped seating and a teak table, which lowers electrically to form a sun pad. A sizable swim platform accommodates a tender.
Luxury for yachters who enjoy the easy handling and dock manners of a mid-sized yacht:
Fairline Squadron 42
- Hardtop flybridge has a retractable sunroof and companionway seating. Forward-facing comfortable seats offer thrilling rides while the generous C-shaped seating around the dining table converts to a sun pad.
- Three staterooms, all with en suite heads include a forward, full-beam master, a mid-ship guest queen and a guest twin. Crew quarters or a fourth stateroom are options.
- The large bow sun pad invites lounging; exit the aft galley through folding cockpit doors to the large teak deck with seating and a wooden dining/cocktail table.
- The submersible bathing platform makes water entering and exiting effortless. The sizable garage accommodates a personal watercraft or tender.
- Powered by Cummins QSC 600 or Volvo IPS 600 engines, this sporty V-hull has a top speed of 35 knots; cruising speed of 26 knots gets a 280-nautical mile range.
Compact comfort with the feel of a larger yacht:
Fairline Squadron 50
- Sizable Flybridge with helm and entertainment accomodations.
- Saloon and interior filled with natural light and views.
- Bench seat on aft deck converts to a rear-facing lounge.
- Spacious galley and staterooms below for master and guest.
More space for more fun above deck and below:
- Large Flybridge provides outdoor enjoyment for driver and guests.
- Beamy bow accommodates a large forward master cabin with 6’6” headroom.
- Two guest cabins have en suite heads and an optional 4th cabin off the helm.
- Proprietary Tender Launch system enables easy handling of a sizable tender.
Exclusive dealers to the Americas for Spanish yard, Astondoa, and the Florida dealer for Fairline, G Marine offers a fine, diverse selection of new or brokerage yachts for various needs and budgets. The in-water showroom is ideally located on the Miami River near the Miami International Airport. www.gmyachts.com or call 305-330-1025. 305.330.102505.330.1025
High-resolution photos downloadable at the Press Page of the website.