- Q: What are the show hours
Thur. Dec 1, 10am - 6pm
Fri. Dec 2, 10am - 6pm
Sat. Dec 3, 10am - 7pm
Sun. Dec 4, 10am - 5pm
- Q: Where is the Show Location
Mahaffey Theater Yacht Basin
400 First Street South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Plenty of onsite parking is available at the municipal parking garages and airport surrounding show grounds. Please see Parking and Transportation
for more information
- Q: Where can I purchase tickets to the show
(1) The best place to purchase a ticket is from our website www.showmanagement.com
(2) You can purchase a ticket at the show's box office on show site. Free admission for all children 15 and under
- Q: Is the Show handicap accessible?
All entrances into the show are accessible for people with disabilities. However, we can not guarantee access aboard some of the vessels.
- Q: Can I bring my Pet? Even if he/she fits in my bag?
No. Please leave all pets at home. We allow Service Animals or other licensed, working dogs.
- Q: Can I buy a boat at the Show?
- Q: If I buy a used yacht, who is responsible for paying the yacht broker?
Similar to real estate, the seller will pay all yacht broker commissions. This can vary though. It's best that you address that up front with the dealer or broker.
- Q: What financing options are offered to make the most of my boat purchase from an investment standpoint?
Your boat may qualify as a residence for purposes of deducting interest expenses on your tax return. In such instances, some customers choose to finance more of the purchase price of their boat and hold on to their cash for other purposes. Of course, you need to discuss these issues with your tax advisor for specific recommendations.
- Q: How much can I expect to pay for marine insurance?
Cost for marine insurance depends on several factors, like your boating experience, current navigational equipment, where your yacht will be used, the value of your yacht and whether you will be living aboard or cruising offshore.
- Q: Why do I need a survey done before I buy a used boat?
A professional survey is essential for all used boat sales, and most lenders require one. These surveys can uncover information about the boat’s condition that you may not have known. Getting a professional survey before you buy could save you thousands of dollars down the road. It’s better to be safe than sorry.